| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bayaguana in February is fairly hot at 24.9 °C (76.82 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.6 °C (87.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19.3 °C (66.7 °F).
- In February the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 11.3 °C (20.3 °F).
- The weather in February is marginally dry. Only 61.1mm (2.4in) of H2O is transfered.
- The shortest day is 11:17 long and the longest day is 11:42 long with an average length of 11:29.
Check the distance to and compare the Bayaguana February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Bayaguana, Dominican Republic
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Bayaguana:
- Nagua, Dominican Republic - 72 kms (44.7 miles) NNW
- Villa Riva, Dominican Republic - 54.5 kms (33.9 miles) NNW
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 67.7 kms (42.1 miles) NW
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 62.6 kms (38.9 miles) NW
- Monte Plata, Dominican Republic - 18.4 kms (11.4 miles) WNW
- Yamasa, Dominican Republic - 40.8 kms (25.3 miles) W
- V. Altagracia, Dominican Republic - 57.2 kms (35.6 miles) W
- San Cristobal, Dominican Republic - 47.2 kms (29.3 miles) SW
- Las Americas, Dominican Republic - 35.4 kms (22 miles) S
- Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic - 44 kms (27.3 miles) SW